Friday, 31 July 2009
Wednesday, 29 July 2009
Here's God's Prey S/S 10 collection, Infinity's Beginning. This season they have focused on developing a strong and cohesive platform for God's Prey's ascension into the world of Fashion. You will find a journey through time & space, through a classic approach to avant garde street fashion. For both men's & women's lines, they concentrate on the quality and the voice of each garment. God’s Prey uses only the highest quality fabrics, materials and notions for all of our garments, and all our clothing is 100% made in the USA. This imbues God's Prey with positive energies that the wearer will feel. See the complete collection here.
Anti Sweden is a tongue-in-cheek style statement against better-known jeans brands from neighbouring Sweden. The brand’s core product are black jeans and it launches with the limited-edition Anti Sweden 666 jeans, a unisex model available in all sizes.
Jvstin Bartlett created all original illustrations for Anti Design (the brand creators) to be used in the first edition of their jeans, t-shirts, and advertising. Collage and logo by Fredrik Melby.
Tuesday, 28 July 2009
Wednesday, 22 July 2009
Philip Smiley has been a freelance illustrator since graduating with an MA from the School of Visual Arts , New York in 1999. He has designed graphics & illustrated for many major fashion labels and publications, such as Burberry, Commes des Garcons, Libertine, Duffer of St George, Pringle, Dazed & Confused, Spin, New York Magazine, etc. While being best known for highly detailed Victorian etchings & toiles, Philip is also very versatile & is able to work in many other mediums including watercolor, oils & acrylics. He currently lives in London.
Wednesday, 15 July 2009
Here's a limited quantity of the excellent SEX: Too Fast To Live Too Young To Die CD available only @ Hideout store. This CD is a compilation of the tracks that were on the jukebox at the legendary Sex store run by Malcolm McLaren and Vivienne Westwood on the Kings Road in London.
It’s £15. Don’t miss it!
1. Psychotic Reaction - The Count Five
2. Through My Eyes - The Creation
3. Ain’t Got No Home - Clarence ‘Frogman’ Henry
4. Shake Some Action - Flamin’ Groovies
5. You’re Gonna Miss Me - The Spades
6. Liar Liar - The Castaways
7. In The Nighttime - The Strangeloves
8. Brand New Cadillac - Vince Taylor
9. You Better Move on - Arthur Alexander
10. Eighteen - Alice Cooper
11. Night Of The Vampire - The Moontrekkers
12. Monster In Black Tights - Screaming Lord Sutch And The Savages
13. I Can’t Control Myself - The Troggs
14. I Put A Spell On You - Screamin’ Jay Hawkins
15. Have Love Will Travel - The Sonics
16. Joue Pas Le Rock’n'Roll Pour Moi - Johnny Hallyday
17. The Pill - Loretta Lynn
18. We Sell Soul - The Spades
19. Valerie - Jackie And The Starlites
20. Roadrunner - The Modern Lovers
Monday, 13 July 2009
METAL Magazine was born in June 2006 as a unique blend of fashion and arts with an international forefront scope. It features cutting edge content that refuses everything that’s ordinary, born out of the desire to provide an alternative to the bilingual (Spanish/English) segment that is steadily on the rise. METAL is made in Barcelona, New York, Paris, London and Scandinavia by an influential array of creative minds that assume that a different magazine format is not only achievable, but also utterly necessary. The result is a qualitative publication with five issues per year that is also exclusive and collectable. Now, you're looking at Metal # 15/ April-May 2009.